The FMS 18 range is designed for stationary or mobile use in any agricultural sector, including recycling, commodity trading, and production control. Thanks to its modular construction (the heaviest component weighs approximately 1000 kg), the FMS 18 range can be also installed under a silo or on a roof.
All you need is a forklift or a loader to handle and move the various pieces around.
|Bridge deck:||from hot-galvanized steel|
|Bridge size:||18.0 x 3.0 m|
|Weighing range:||50,000 kg|
|Designed and manufactured to the||DIN Standards 8119|
|Track gage:||965 mm|
- 6 track gages for 6000 mm
- 4 weighbeams with load cells
Quick and user-friendly assembly.
Thanks to the limited headroom, low rake ramps are needed.
- 8 stainless steel load cells,
- thermally tight welded IP68,
- calibratable, Class III up to 3000 pieces,
- overload safety up to 150%
Adjustable shock absorbers limit the weighbridge transverse and end play.
Cable terminal box for 8 load cells with 20 m shielded cable.
- Front and back ramps, hot-galvanized steel
- Grid construction for 1 t ramps, Wheel load
- Grid construction for 1 t weigher, Wheel load